Help..... Fuel cut off solenoid needed for my SPICA

I can't explain it the fuel cutoff solenoid somehow disappeared from it's
housing.

It was just the other day that I pulled off the wire on top of it because
the micro switch mechanism got jammed and the car stalled.

And then I adjusted the mixture a few days later (I'll never know why!!!)

Then my other car decided to blow a radiator hose and I decided to drive
the sprint veloce.  In retrospect I should have taken my bike.  (I was
only going 300 miles)

So as you can see I clearly need a new/used Solenonid.

If anyone has one that they are willing to part with I would be very
appreciative.

Thanks

Paul

Boise ID
208 898 2773 work
208 463 9481 home

PS I was wondering if anyone has tried to setup a control circuit using an
oxygen sensor and a stepper motor to control the fuel mixture
dynamically.