Milano Hot Idle problem

My recently purchased Milano has an intermittent problem with idling when
hot.  At its best, there is a very mild misfire which didn't affect it's
passing the California smog test.  Occasionally, though, it will idle very
slowly and misfire quite a bit more.  It doesn't do it when cold, and only
sometimes when its hot.  One minute it's idling "normally" (with slight
misfire), and than at the next stoplight it might start idling slowly
again, and then cure itself a bit later.  Any ideas anyone?  This is my
first Bosch car, so I'm not familiar with the likely culprits, although I
do now have the factory GTV6/Milano book.