Fuel coming from rear when filling in 164

Hi All,
Just back from a trip to Thailand, great place, great people but no Alfas at all!!
Anyone out there know of one in Thailand.
On the Alfas, when I filled my 164 with petrol I had a leak from the rear of the car. It
was quite copious for a short time then stopped and all seems O.K. now. When the
car had its MOT the garage noticed some corrosion in a breather pipe by the filler
pipe. Anyone any experience of this? I think I posted something on this before I
went away so can I have repeat replies please.
Mike Salter
164 3.0