Re: alfa-digest V7 #1071

In a message dated 9/30/99 9:52:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Andrew >>
Hey Michael, don't forget that when you apply a fermented lube you alter the
frictional forces on the nut threads which greatly reduces the torque
required to achieve linear directional stress on the bolt to which these Alfa
nuts are attached.  This requires looking up the new torque settings in the
fermented lube section of the torque chart.  Details, details,  it's what
keeps us Alfa nuts from harming others.

Tim Malaney
St. Louis, MO
I really will have that Duetto soon, I promise.

End of alfa-digest V7 #1072