GTV Family Car

Nick & Mark,

        That's exactly how I "sold" my ex-wife on an Alfa GTV (still
have the Alfa) !

        Yeah; that's it; it's a family sedan ! Why; look at the "back
seat" ! Naturally we had the obligatory minivan at the time to pick up
the slack.

        I never did do the seatbelt mounting (kudos to those who have).
After the divorce I just used to stuff the back (and my youngest) with
pillows until I too bought the obligatory "second family vehicle". Now
I'm looking forward to teaching my oldest how to drive a four-speed
manual in the GTV: "No son, that's not you. It's just the shot second
gear synchro..."

Cheers,
Tim
'74 GTV (the better half)