Lubed nuts, while I'm down there, and getting my rads in Japan ...

I think my wife would get a little pissed if she heard me confessing to Alfa
Nuts, but the reaction would be off scale if I was to say that the
aforementioned Nuts should be lubed. Wait, that didn't come out right. I'll
quit there.

One day I will finish the Shankle Sport suspension install on our Milano by
installing the rear bar. Chip M. mentioned that I need to drop the transaxle
down a bit to get the bar in. Should I do anything else while I am in there?
Are there rubber bushings I should replace or little stuff like that?

At lastly, yes, I am going to Tokyo tomorrow. I've got to dust off my
dosimeter so I can venture out to see if there is any Alfa literature out
there ...

Regards,
Peter Lundquist
Burlingame CA