Re: 1974 Alfa Paint Code

There should be an aluminum sticker on the inside of the rear deck
lid--about in the middle. Don't know if it gives the code, but I think
so. ( I know it does give the correct name, and that a paint supply house
was able to match it.) mine's also a '74.

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Johnston, Terence wrote:

> Does anyone know what the paint code for the 1974 Alfa Rosso is?  This is
> the orange tinted red used up until the mid 80's.  My understanding is that
> Dupont still makes it.  Also, I know the code is on the car somewhere but
> don't know where to look.  Any suggestions?
>
> 			Terry Johnston

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******