GTV6 suspension

Michael,
I recently did the full Shankle super sport suspension in my Milano.
When you turn the torsion bars you DO NOT change the spring rate. It
always stays constant. To lower the car, the torsion bars are turned
(pass side counterclockwise, driver side clockwise). The height is
changed by 1.5mm (0.059") for each tooth (on both ends). The only
problem with lowering your car with stock torsion bars is that you will
bottom out more. If you went with a stiffer torsion bar you would reduce
the risk of damaging your oil sump (ouch!) Good luck!

   -Chip Mutza
   Poway, CA