Where can I find a good clutch replacement procedure?

Well, I've bought all the parts to do a clutch replacement on my 79 spider,
but alas, I have been unable to find a good service manual that discusses
how to pull the engine and replace the clutch. (I was told by the parts
seller that I need to pull engine/trans as a unit.) I bought a CD-ROM that
was supposed to have a full service manual, but it doesn't really cover the
spider and the instructions are pretty sketchy. I am new to this list and
thought perhaps there is a FAQ on clutch replacement, or perhaps someone
knows of good document. I know Hayden used to publish a service manual, but
I have been told it's out of print. Maybe someone has that manual and would
be willing to copy the relevent pages for me?

Any help, tips or suggestions on clutch replacement/engine pulling would be
really appreciated. I'm sure this has been a topic on the list before, so I
apologize for any boredom I may be causing to experienced listers.

Thanks,

Chuck Whitlock
'79 Spider Veloce