Mercedes SUV (no Alfa content)

I wonder if  Mercedes's claim that their new SUV is "the fastest in the
world" stands as well against the good old Lamborghini LM001 AKA Cheetah.
Oh, here's some content: I managed to reset my Air Bag Light (scary code 36)
on my car.It was a loose white plastic plug under steering collumn..

Also did you notice that on the late 164 Q4 they decided that the side lower
panels should pe painted the color of the car (as opposed to uncolored black
or silver) ?
My opinion about this new law thing is that my price range would probably be
a Lancia Delta Integrale  (some mechanical value here..) and if anyone checks
i can guarantee it that the Lancia Delta 8.32 can be bought for peanuts by
now.But all of them need repairs..
Vlad
'91 164 L
Long Island