getting it right, eventually

Greg Lewis asked,
"Will this spider ever work."

Greg - Of course it will.  Getting there is half the, um, er, fun.  Yeah,
that's it.  That's right.  It's fun.

And when you do finally get there (where ever *there* is), you will know that
YOU were the one responsible.

Alfaholic
Alfa Fever
Car Nut

Whatever the name of this fine madness, the ultimate symptom is the dreaded
"Alfa Grin".  I get it every time I drive Al Feta, my 76 GT.  Perfect?
Concours quality show car?  Far from it.  But man, when it's working anywhere
near right, many smiles.

See, even a plug for dentists.  Speaking of which, my new crown postponed
several mods for a while, but planning is all part of the game.  Can you spell
,"Delayed gratification?"

Sure, I knew you could.

For now -

Jay Negrin