RE: GTV6 suspension Q's

I gave Michael via e-mail, a full copy of the paragraph by Paul Mitchel,
which originally appeared in European Car Magazine, and can be viewed in the
GTV6 web page:
http://www.gtv6.org/eurocar2.htm
enjoy
Jorge
Redlands, CA
And for the 98th time someone asks this...
Now I want to lower the front end to get rid of that hideous gap between
top of fender arch and the top of the tire (even more pronounced right now
w/ 50 series rubber. Anyone know the magic formula to lower the bugger with
stock torsion bars without losing much spring rate? Is there a magic
formula. I hear that just turning the front adj one notch or something
lowers it about 1" or so but lowers spring rate significantly.

Michael Williams