GTV6 suspension Q's

I just bought some nice used wheels for my GTV6. They have some Nitto
205-50-15's on them (they are 6x15 wheels). I think I am going to follow
dug's advice and get some Yokahama AVS intermediates... in the stock size
of 195-60-15 (I want to be able to do fwy driving without the thing being
even more wound up).

And for the 98th time someone asks this...
Now I want to lower the front end to get rid of that hideous gap between
top of fender arch and the top of the tire (even more pronounced right now
w/ 50 series rubber. Anyone know the magic formula to lower the bugger with
stock torsion bars without losing much spring rate? Is there a magic
formula. I hear that just turning the front adj one notch or something
lowers it about 1" or so but lowers spring rate significantly.

Michael Williams
VP, DSARC
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto 4cyl.