AlfaBill returns alive, fatter.

Hi folks!
Got in late Sunday night from the UK, and it was great.

People were super, new word in UK is "brilliant". Everything is
brilliant. :oDDD
New Alfas are SO nice...I mean Wow! Saw 156, 166, 146 and a 75 and 155.
156 is a stunner.
Gas (petrol) is ~$4.75 per gallon, Imagine filling a Geo (Suzuki) Metro
for $38.

Motor oil is $5 per quart, (Mobil 1, 4 liters for $48.) so be nice to
the guys at the auto parts store... Brits are becoming deservedly more
pissed off as they see what the rest of the world pays...Cars are $3000+
more than other countries.

BUT, what a beautiful place... we took the loaned Vauxhall No-va (1.2
liters of no emissions power!) about 1000 miles through England and
Wales, stayed in everything from 15th century estate to farmhouse with
no phone... Sussex to Holyhead, over to Demon Tweeks in Wrexham, and
across to Market Harborough to see my "roots".

Demon Tweeks is a dangerous place to be if you have your wallet with
you... very nice stuff, working on a deal to sell it here.

Anyway, AlfaBill is back, warm and dry thanks to Gordy and crew.

Ciao for now...
AlfaBill
http://mastroalfa.com/parts.com