Re: clogged injectors? then what.

Greg wrote:
<<that led me to believe that the injectors are
clogged(the car sat for an unknown number of years). how can i be sure?
can they be removed and tested or cleaned?>>

Greg, All,

I had terrible idle and hot start on my 87 Audi Turbo Quattro. As recommended
on the quattro mailing list I put in a bottle of Chevron Techron. WOW!!!!
That stuff is magic for cleaning fuel injectors. Get the _Real Stuff_ --
"Chevron Techron" around $10 for a 20oz. bottle, or more bottles of "Chevron
Fuel Injector Cleaner with Techron" a bit less concentrated and less
expensive.

John Katos