clogged injectors? then what.

Hello fellow alfa fanatics

I have a problem with a spider L jetronic. It idles like a diesel truck,
obviously missing somewhere
so i put a gunsen see thru sparkplug on it and noticed i was getting
lots of sparc on all 4 cyl.
but i noticed instead of a blue flame indicating a good mixture i got no
color indicating no fuel occasionally i would see an orange flame when i
rev. the number one cylinder looked ok (blue) at idle. At first I
thought my fuel pressure was too low so i crimped the return line and
noticed no difference, that led me to believe that the injectors are
clogged(the car sat for an unknown number of years). how can i be sure?
can they be removed and tested or cleaned? help! where can i buy cheap
ones that work. is anyone selling good used ones.
 Funny thing is someone replaced the fi system with carbs which I hated
so shortly after purchase I replaced with them with FI now the FI is
acting funny. Will this spider ever work.