Nor Cal events...

>I will be driving my Milano up there this weekend (9/25-9/26) and the
>following weekend (10/2-10/3).  I was wondering if there is anything Alfa
>related going on up there?

>Peter
>Los Angeles

Well, I know our more cultured brethren in the bay area have some nice
events on the 2nd and 3rd. Us Sacramentans will most likely be hanging out
at Barber's Shop Automotive (our big Alfa shop here and center of Alfa
culture in the valley...) for their annual Open House on the 3rd of
October. They are celebrating their 20th anniversary this year. Come on by
1116 18th St. (between K and L Sts) in Downtown Sacto (just blocks from the
Capitol building) to see lots of cars, eat spaghetti (and sauces from the
sauce contest), drink Frank's homemade wine and hear AD'er Dave Mericle
speak. I'll be playing bocce ball in the parking lot.  Oh yeah, we'll all
have a piece of cake in the garage too ;-)

Michael Williams
VP, DSARC
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto 4cyl.