Alfa 164S suspension

I was wondering if the 164S has any type of spring spacers like the
Milano and GTV6?  I am going to be putting Eibach lowering springs on a
"S" and I would like to know if there are any "ride height spacer" that I
can take out to lower the car even more.  I am not sure if the 164s had
to meet any U.S. bumper requierments or not?  Also, I was planning to get
a set of the Koni "Sport" shocks for the car, but I have heard that these
struts are almost 1/2" taller than the stock electronic struts and will
cause a 1/2" raise in ride height.  Does this sound right??

Thanks,
Todd