Milano suspension

Well I went ahead and got the full Super Sport suspension package from
AR Ricambi along with a set of adjustable (Yellow) Konis. I got the sway
bars & springs on wednesday and installed them after being told the
torsion bars would get here this week. Well... now they're saying a
couple more weeks to get them. So my car just looks like I have dead
bodies in the trunk (front is about 1.5-2" higher than the back) I used
all the anti squeak stuff on the sway bar bushings and it's been quiet
so far. I had the reinforcement plates welded on for the front sway bar,
and went to install it, but couldn't figure out how to get the old end
link bushings off of the stock bar! Plus they're kinda beat up anyway.
Anybody know how to get these off if I'm to reuse them? I also held the
new Shankle front bar up there and it didn't seem to fit right. It also
looks nothing like the stock bar! The stock bar is curvy and this one is
made of just 90 deg angles... plus the ends are completely different.
Anybody have any experience with this? For now I just have the Konis,
springs, and rear sway bar with the stock torsion bars (stock front ride
height) and stock front sway bar. So much for running it at Solo this
weekend! Also... how much should I expect to pay to have a mechanic
install the torsion bars, adjust the ride height, and install the camber
adjusters? Any advice would be greatly helpful!!!! Thanks.

   -Chip Mutza
1/2 Super sport (needing a clutch VERY badly)
    Poway CA