The Italian Job

I posted this before, but never saw it, so if this has already been noted
please forgive.

Aparantly, the producers of The Italian Job are rereleasing it on it's 30th
anniversary. It was originaly released in 1969. If you are in Ireland, or
the UK, you may be able to grab a couple of promo posters (about the size
of a newspaper tabloid). I got mine at the Coolock UCI in Dublin.

The poster depicts the scene in the movie where the cars get tossed off the
cliff. It show e-tpyes and an alfa (I'm not good at model spotting, and the
pic is not that clear).

Since this movie is regularly noted on this list, I thought that you might
want to know.