164 stereo fuse ?

Hello All,
The 164S retractable radio mast failed and in doing so took out the power to
the radio.  I disconnected the power to the mast and went looking for the
fuse; the only thing I found in the MY91 owners manual was a reference to a
radio telephone (can't remember if there is a comma in there) fuse, situated
close to the power seat and remote release fuses.  Of course this fuse
checked out fine, any one out there know of another fuse I should be
checking ?

JR