Re: Long term fuel pump storage

When I bought a new Spider Bosch fuel pump (for Spica) years ago, it
came capped and filled with kerosene (or perhaps diesel fuel). The
guts of these pumps have remained unchanged for many years and the
same pump mechanism is also used in diesel applications, I'd think
kerosene would be the ideal choice. Find someone who keeps the stuff
for a heater or somesuch and borrow half a pint...

- - Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
1983 GTV6 -- for sale: $2500 (includes 1982 GTV6 parts car)