Transocean Alfa Shipping

Michael,

Hey - this was pretty interesting for me, as I may be moving to Europe
in the not-TOO-distant future (over the next couple of years), and had
kind of been wondering what it might cost me to bring my current spider
over.

She was near death, and I took the plunge and decided to bring her
back:  Engine's been rebuilt, front end's been rebuilt, new clutch, new
top, recored radiator, etc, all within the last 20k miles.  She's now
awaiting body work and paint($$$), a dash replacement (coming soon) and
reupholstery (also $$$), as well as some other minor things.  As an '86,
she'll never be as desirable as your '69, BUT, having committed to this
project, it'd be hard for me to imagine parting with her any time soon.

Any idea what's involved in registering a U.S. spec car in Europe?  Did
you come across anything else in your search that might be of interest
to me?

Lemme know.

Hal Taylor
Venice, CA  (I could pick up your Duetto for you...)
'86 spider veloce "Strega"