Re: 69 spider veloce top installation

<< I saw your letter on the Alfa Digest and am too new to it to know how to
answer within the digest so I'm writing to you instead.  There is a book
available through the New England chapter of the AROC.  Written by Tom
Ducibella and is about restoration of a 69 such as yours.  Has a well written
description of installing the top.
 I hope this helps, its a great book to have regardless.  Tim Malaney >>

Thanks for the info Tim, but I have an '87 Milano Verde.  As far as I know
the top doesn't need to be replaced. :)

Henry

End of alfa-digest V7 #1055