American-Italian Legend

What are we doing wasting money on Alfas? Why buy an
Italian car, when you can buy an Italian legend?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=168210894

thx
luke, San Mateo, CA

- -74 Spider (just glued one of the little locking
handles to the quarter window, it seems that I have
two left ones in my used parts stash...???!)
- -82 GTV6 (I am gonna see a man about a new headliner,
for the car, it is too late for me...)
- -95 164LS (the LCD has a new failure mode, the two
sides go out, but the center stays lit. I should not
have spent the warranty (LCD repair) money on booze. Doh.)