Center Caps for Sale for MOMO wheels also known as Vega's that ar e honeycomb shaped.

Fellow Alfistis, I have a 74 spider that came with MOMO rims also known as
Vega's which are honeycomb shaped but all for center caps were in bad shape.
I went on a quest to produce four center caps to fit these rims and ended up
with a work of art.  I made center caps made from magnesium with the Alfa
Romeo emblem properly raised to show depth and are properly primed, painted
and clear coated.  I have sold a few sets already to fellow alfistis and the
price is $35 US per center cap.  No money in it for me just have a few sets
left and want to recoup some personal cost.  If you are unsure of what rims
I am talking about see the August Alfa Owner issue under Rich's Wheel
Restoration and you will see what I mean.

Regards,

Abe Evreniadis, MBA
Senior Business Consultant
INTRIA Corporation