Re: crazy

Wayne in Durham, NC wrote:

> You sound happy, where is the down side?

Isn't spending more on a vehicle than it's worth a "down side?"
Needless to say, I love this car and will continue to "throw"
money at it!!

So far: 1-"Certifiable" from Ralph Moorhouse ; 1-love it like it
as is or fix it someday (re: hail) from John Hertzman. What do
you think? Is a padded room in my future or will it be debtors
prison?

The flex added to my custom exhaust system seems to have quieted
the exhaust note! :-(

`nardo "why's isn't it screaming?" Zelaznini