CD Changers for a Milano (package shelf stuff)

Hey,

Regarding the post on package shelf mods for a Milano, when we put in a CD
changer into our Milano I went to Tap Plastics and had some offsets made from
Lexan. I think they were 2" thick. The changer hangs from the package shelf
and is low enough to get the cartridge out easily. Now I just have to get the
trunk springs to spring!

By the way, finally got the front Sport sway bar mounted. Drove to Muir Woods
for the Oktoberfest celebration. Very fun to trash the car about on the
twisty roads. Remind me again how Alfa "failed" (loose definition) with these
cars in the USA? Our car is, in the immortal words of Tina Turner, Simply the
Best!

Peter Lundquist
Looks to be moving to the next town over but still in the SF Bay Area