Re: Gas Fouled Plugs

Mitch Wolberg asked:
=====
In the past mechanics I've used always insisted that I replace gas fouled
plugs and that cleaning wouldn't work. I always thought it was just a gimmick
to pad the bill since gas or any of the additives that might remain should
easily burn off. Is there any to truth to this claim or should I now replace
a practically new plug?
=====
You had some stupid (or clever) mechanics in the past. Clean the plug, stick
it back in, and go. If you feel the need to do more, use this as an excuse to
get yourself an "Italian" tune up. 8-{)

Bob Rice
86 Spider
Tampa Florida