Spider in the new Ericsson commercial?

Has anyone seen the new Ericsson cellular phone commercial? The one
with the car breaking down, and the driver and his phone gets beamed
up into a huge spaceship? It was recently put on the TV here in
Norway, and I'm pretty sure that the car in question is a Spider. But
it's really hard to tell, since the shots of the car are not that many
and mainly in the beginning of the ad. I'm always too slow to record
it on my VCR :-(. I would guess it's running in Sweden too, so
hopefully someone can confirm or deny it.

regards,
Nils C-:

- --
Nils L. Corneliusen