Funny how these threads go

What started as an attempt to remind us to be more considerate or
understanding of "foreign" participants on this BB has developed a mind of
its own. I trust my intent was not entirely lost, notwithstanding my
adherence to an older and possibly dead form of my native tongue. Now I
wish I could find that crazy Internet joke about German taking over English
via the ECU (not Alfa content...acronym for European Economic Union,
formerly the European Common Market   ECM? ).

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
91 Alfa 164L, White, original owner