still no idle 88 spider

I am still trying to diagnose my idle problem.

I ahve check the following andd they all appear to be working.

1. Cold start injector
2. Tem sensor
3. timing
4. aux air valve.
5. air flow meter (vane moves freeley, no continuity b/w the terminals)
6. throttle position sensor (0 ohms to infinty when opened,  infinty to
zero full open)

What else should I check?  It has been three weeks since I have been
able to drive my car please help.

The symptoms are
    1. hard starting when cold - need to crack the throttle to start the
car most of the time.
    2. Initially would not idle when cold.
    3. Will not idle when warm now -

Kelly M.