RE: 4 75/Milano points

Don Alberto,

The fact that your car is an automatic makes me think it must be a
Platinum, but I thought they all came with sunroofs.  I'm assuming your car
is a 2.5 and not a 3.0.  If it's a 2.5 and has ABS then you have a Platino.
 If no ABS then the main obvious difference between silver and gold
editions was the wheels - silvers came with steel 14" wheels and the golds
came with 14" alloys.  The Platinos had 15" alloy wheels.

Check your VIN - 161.14 is silver, 161.16 is a gold and 161.36 is Platinum.
 The Verdes were 161.24.

Chris Lesher
Boulder CO
4 Alfas and sadly contemplating selling the Platino.