4 75/Milano points

a] thanks to all for helping with locating the hood release latch

b] anybody have an '88 Milano owner's manual [original as I'll get
Cardisk later] available for sale.

c] I'd like assistance in determining which 'edition' Milano I own.
Some details: auto, cloth int, seems to be full power, no sunroof,
manual trunk release, badge missing on trunk.

d] While I wait for the arrival of an owner's manual: how does one fill
the automatic tranny fluid?  I was unable to locate a fill spout within
the engine compartment.