Re: Shop presses

Oscar,

Don't bother with a 6 ton press. You'd be surprised how many things a 12
ton press fails to take off! The 12 ton is about the minimum I'd consider
useable. If I had it to do over again, I might go for a 25 ton, but they
do take up a lot more room, as well as cost more. The 12 ton Harbor
Freight unit should be around $125-150. Perhaps you can wait till they're
on sale. Post Tool has similar items, if there's one in your area.