Re: Wine (was: Why we have these cars, revisited)

I have to tell this one, after that wonderful story, and the winery bit.
The retired former prez of the ARA is John Dawson. He retired from the
general contractor racket to go into the wine biz. The first thing he
did was produce some beatifully labeled, corked, empty bottles under the
label "Haveneau Vineyards". The next time I saw him, he was wearing a
T-shirt with a picture of Stalin on the front, and a caption that read,
"Joe Stalin Red, a harsh, uncompromising wine". ;=)

The man still has a sense of humor that gives me cramps...