Shop presses

The last discussion on the digest about shop presses resulted in Harbor
freight as a source for buying reasonably priced presses.  I'm looking for a
6 or 12 ton press- leaning toward the 6 ton.  Their web site had a good
looking A-Frame model, but of course they don't have them in.  Does anyone
know of another supplier?  My internet searches came up with industrial
presses for $600.00 minimum.  I'm looking for a fairly simple manual bottle
jack type press for about $100.00.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Oscar Perez
Indianapolis, Indiana