Re: Alfas for Sale (and English)

Kim,
We are selling our Alfas now because we believe in the edict to buy high and
sell low. Alfas are worth more in the spring. Why would we wait?

Ben
1978 Spider
1984 GTV6 (F.S.)
1981 Lancia Beta

P.S. Better English? Sorry, our language is living and changing. Those who it
is claimed speak "better" English usually speak an older form of the
language. Not a better form, but a dead one. (I do not wish to argue, but as
an English teacher, I felt the need to point this out.)