Brit car show

In case anybody is interested in seeing some of the Brit Cars that Scott Fisher led thru the
hills, here are some pictures of the show the following day. I postd this same URL on the I-Car
Digest a few days ago due to there being a beautiful Iso Rivolta for sale at the show (Having a
British suspension allowed him entry into the show, I was told.)

If you want the Iso, pix of the car as well as the owners name and phone are in the last few of
these thumbnails. If you're local and you buy it, I want a ride!

       http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=18663&a=639422