Alfas for Sale.

Ok, I have had it!

I am sitting here contemplating the need for a mini van (Look out, here
comes the lightning) when almost everyone on digest decides to sell
beautiful Alfas.  Damn it, I can't afford it right now!  Could you all hold
off until spring?

Thanks.

Kim

P.S.
re: Better English spoken by non-native English speakers.  After living in
Ottawa for over 20 years I have discovered that the French Canadians who
learned English in school speak and write it better than most English
Canadians.  Say what you like, but those Jesuits really insisted on proper
grammar.

79 spider
Centre for Economic Analysis - Canada Inc.
133 David Dr,
Nepean, Ont
K2G 2N6
tel: (613) 226-2167