164 air bag connector

I have the car disc that, for most of the part refers both to the base and L
as well as to the S.I didn't see a mention in it that the location of the
connector in the S would be different than the L.I may be wrong though.
In the L the location ( and indeed we're talking a socket of flat shape with
4 connectors, of which one of them is lt blue-black) is under the dashboard,
at the intersection between the plane of the front firewall and the plane of
the passenger inner door.More simple it's at the passenger inner lower corner
of the dashboard, just a bit tucked in inside behind a big "knot" of wires
and connectors.I may be wrong about this, but i don't know or they don't
mention anything else.BTW, how did you try to reset, or check for codes?The
procedure asked to ground the blue-black wire of this socket.You should do it
like this : Ground it first, then put the key in the ignition without turning
the key .Then disconect ground for 3-4 seconds, connect again for 3-4
seconds, then disconect definitivly the ground, then turn the key to accesory
(or run as they call it) and check to see wether the reset was successfull.
If you need more info, tell me, i'll try to help you.On the other hand i wish
i had a tester..
Vlad