Re: Major problem with '96 GTV

I am unaware of mechanical problems having checked up when I bought a new 3.0
one earlier this year.
The only drawbacks are physical. The boot (trunk for some subsribers) is deep
but very narrow.. takes a briefcase and a suitcarrier (vertically) and thats
about it.  The rear seats are a good carrying area but not a lot of fun for
passengers unless they have very,very, short legs.
Suspension is a bit on thehard side but a passenger and seats full of baggage
makes quite a difference.
Amazingly fun to drive and extremely pretty.
Turns heads.
She'll enjoy it.
Cheers
Gordon