Re: 73 GTV seatbelt mount

In a message dated 9/11/99 7:27:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:13:37 PDT
 From: "m williams" <gturismo62@domain.elided>
 Subject: Seat Belts

 Could someone please tell me how the seatbelts/shoulder harnesses are
 supposed to be positioned/installed in a '73 GTV.  The reel with the seat
 belt portion is presently attached near the floor aside the seat but seems
 too short since it does not reach the other end to snap on, even though it
 is fully opened with no one sitting in the seat!  The shoulder portion is
 attached on the side of the interior frame next to where the passenger sits.
 Thanks--Mark >>

If it is the same as my '74 it is located half way up the side of the back
seat side panel.   Take the panel off and you should find a welded in nut for
the bolt.

End of alfa-digest V7 #1035