Re: Milano no start

In a message dated 9/12/99 11:20:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I'm having an intermittent problem with my 1987 Milano Gold with 101K
 miles.   This one has me really confused.  It has been going on for several
 years but is getting worse lately.  Today I spent nearly an hour trying to
 get it started.  Here are the symptoms.   Normally the car starts on the
 first crank, whether the engine is cold or warm.  Sometimes, however, it
 refuses to start.  >>

This sounds exactly like a problem a friend had a couple of years ago.  One
time I arrived while it wouldn't start.  I pulled the double relay off my car
plugged it into his and it started.