Weber Carb Info

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone who owns an Alfetta with factory Webers could
describe what the F34 emulsion tube looks like, or has any for sale.  I've
been foolin' around with the jets and such on my Weber equipped 1750 before I
take it to the dyno and got a recommendation for these emulsion tubes.  I
found no info in any of my Weber books describing it other than it was the
factory supplied emulsion tube for that particular engine.

Another thought, wouldn't it be nice to have a database of all the possible
combinations used by people owning Weber equipped cars that any one could
access?  There are so many possibilities depending on engine size, cams, head
work, compression ratio, type of exhaust, venturi and carb size, etc., etc.
Recreating the wheel can get expensive!  I

I know my engine runs better with a different setup than listed in Shankle's
catalog or the Competition Reference Book but then again my engine doesn't
match their criteria exactly. I'm just in search of the perfect combination
of the seven main variables and I'm sure someone has attained it.

Regards,

Frank Formeister
1750 Alfa-Healey
Somers, CT