Help from NY Alfisti

Hello all! (With a hearty "saluti" to NY alfisiti who I hope can help.)

I'm driving from Toronto to Corning, NY on friday and want to take my '74
Spider. I'll be heading along route 90 and then south on 390.

I'm confident I won't have problems, but better to be safe. Can anyone
recommend reputable Alfa shops along the way where I could stop or call in
case of a problem? This is my first major trip with the car, so I'll bring
the toolkit and a spare or two, but I prefer to be cautious... Any other
recommendations to for the trip like alternate routes/driving roads around
Corning?

Grazie!
Stephen