Need Help in Colorado

Greetings All,
	I recently received a call from a guy in Colorado Springs who is =
shopping for a Duetto. I talked his ear off about what a great idea and =
then told him I would find someone in Colorado to help him in his =
search.  So, to all you enthusiastic Alfisti in Colorado, here is your =
big chance to add another to the fold!  I suggested this guy try out =
both the 101,105 series spiders.
He is looking for a driver to take out and enjoy on a sunny day.=20
If anybody would like to take it from here, please e-mail me at =
ddahh@domain.elided and we can help this guy make a good  decision.
	By the way, I hope you all are planning to come to Portland, Oregon for =
the 2000 AROC National Convention.  Some of you who have ranted and =
raved about our "Old Spider Tours".  Well, Yes we will be leading a few =
tours just like the infamous old spider tour.  You will be able to see =
the Pacific Coast, or head to the High Desserts in Eastern Oregon, or =
Both!.  We have a great track in Portland.  We will have good weather =
and good times!  You could even go around the track in the am and go =
snow skiing on Mt Hood in the pm. Or you could hang out at the track and =
listen to a F1 Alfa rip around the course.  I'm expecting all of you.
Doug Klein
66 Duetto
60 Spider Veloce
57Sprint Veloce