Re: alfa-digest V7 #1032 RE: Crankshaft plugs

    Neil, Silicon Valley Performance's mechanic may have X-ray eyes to
tell you the crank shaft plugs are out, but I doubt it very much.  Some
crank plugs in Alfettas for a while did drop out but I think mostly in
very cold climates. If you are getting 10psi per 1000rpms, it is quite
ok.  At idle you may see the gauge showing near zero psi but not to
worry as long as it goes up with speed over 1000rpms.  I have not seen
any Spider plugs fall out since my first Giulietta in 1958.  Fred Di
Matteo  AROC Technical Advisor in Fort Myers, Florida
And PLEASE y'all, add your home town name after yours or even the State
you live in!