Re: alfa-digest V7 #1031

In a message dated 09/10/1999 3:24:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< like to have a factory windshield reinstalled. >>

 No the insurance company is not required to use original.  But I gave the
 glass company the phone number of my Alfa dealer and told them I would pay
 the difference.   Surprise, the Alfa part was $10 cheaper than the after
 market brand.

The real surprise to me is that there is an aftermarket in the US for Milano
windshields at all!

Charlie
LA, CA, USA