How many?

Just when you thought you had all the answers...

Over a beer the other day, my friend asked a simple question about my '74
GTV:
"So, how many of 'em did they make, I haven't seen all that many coupes?"

Does anyone know the answer?  Is there some place on the web which has
production run numbers by type?  (105, 115, etc.)

George Hovis
'74 GTV Y2K (just kidding)

Visit George's Alfa Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/show/9820
Information, links, and stories about Alfas
Now with pictures of the '99 Concorso Italiano
and Monterey Historics Races